Forty-four percent of households have female breadwinners, and women make up a large and growing share of top earners, but wealth management providers don’t always adapt their advice and services to this reality. In the latest episode of the ABA Banking Journal podcast – sponsored by Apiture – Kathleen Burns Kingsbury addresses some misconceptions about women and wealth. In this episode, Kingsbury talks about:
- The scope and scale of female breadwinners and high earners in today’s wealth market.
- How to address unconscious and implicit biases about women and wealth.
- Strategies that wealth management advisors can use to build productive relationships with high-income women.
- The kind of questions that lead to productive conversations.
- The role of values in women’s wealth decision-making, whether in philanthropy or socially responsible investment.
Kingsbury will address this topic at the ABA’s annual convention in Austin from October 2-4. Register before August 1 for early savings.
If you don’t see the audio player above, Click here to listen to this week’s episode.
This episode is sponsored by Apiture.
In this episode: